    SubjectRe: [git patches] net driver fixes
    On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 12:33:14AM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
    > A couple [minorly] notable wireless bug fixes, and plenty of viro fixes
    > for obscure issues :)

    Heh... FWIW, forcedeth patch (sent your way about two weeks ago) also
    belongs in the same set. If you need a resend - tell...

    There's another pile in drivers/net/wireless, but that's for linville to
    forward when he gets around to it. Pure annotation patches belong to
    past-2.6.24 merge.

    I also have starfire and epic100 fixes, but that'll have to wait until
    I get around to putting the cards into sparc box (mcast breakage for
    starfire and full-driver one for epic100; since nobody had cared for
    the latter since 2.3.late, well...)

    I think I'll have an ipg fix for you tomorrow, but I want to RTFM first
    to make sure that it makes sense. And there are several interesting
    issues in atl1, netxen and cxgb3, but those will have to wait for when
    I get around to asking maintainers just what the hell did they mean those
    to do.

    FWIW, drivers/net is fairly noise-free wrt sparse endianness warnings
    in my tree; the main exceptions are prism54 (oid_mgt.c and the nightmares
    it pulls) and skfp (AIX-shared vendor driver; 'nuff said, IMO).

    BTW, if you still have any documentation for xircom_cb from your fighting
    tulip-related stuff, it would be welcome - there are some oddities with
    rx ring handling (assuming that we care about that driver at all and it's
    not on the way out, that is).

     \ /
      Last update: 2007-12-23 07:31    [W:0.019 / U:33.112 seconds]