    SubjectRe: a list of non-existent but included include/linux header files
    On 11/5/07, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
    > this list is short enough that i'll just post it here -- attempts to
    > include header files under include/linux when those header files
    > simply don't exist. obviously, there might be false positives for one
    > reason or another.

    obviously the kgdb ones can be ignored

    > (the only manual culling i did of the list was to
    > remove inclusions of autoconf.h and utsrelease.h -- i assumed those
    > weren't an issue for anyone.)

    should do the opposite ... nobody should be including linux/autoconf.h

    as for the Blackfin ones, the answer is the same last time you ask ...
    the includes are for drivers we havent pushed to mainline yet
    -mike

      Last update: 2007-11-06 06:09    [W:0.032 / U:30.588 seconds]