    SubjectTruecrypt in kernel ?
    i was trying to move my truecrypt container from my xp box to my
    debian etch box.
    on windows xp its just double click to mount it, no need to even
    install with the portable option.
    on linux i had to download the source of the kernel, compile it, add
    the truecrypt module, reboot and then mount it.
    just wondering why the truecrypt module isnt in the mainline kernel ?
    its the only cross platform encrypted disk solution out there and it
    should be less of a chore to use it in there something
    wrong with the truecrypt kernel driver ?

      Last update: 2007-11-06 02:45    [W:0.019 / U:4.740 seconds]