    Subjectforcedeth ethernet driver & Low power state
    Hi,

    I'm migrating my server from windows 2003 server to Ubuntu, but I am
    stumbling over the "Low Power State Link Speed" option for my NIC
    (forcedeth)

    I need to disable this option in my windows driver otherwise the trough pout is
    horrible because the link fluctuates constantly from 100/1000.

    Anyway, my question is where and how can I turn off this feature for the
    forcedeth driver? I've looked in the source and as far as I can tell there is no
    bootoption for this. There are some references noted in the code, but AFAIK
    no setting.

    Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

    --
    Jeroen