SubjectRe: Is it possible to give the user the option to cancel forkbombs?
> 3. Run this command:

> 4. Ubuntu starts to work furiously, after less than a second terminal
> gets flooded with "low resources" message,

Set your system with suitable process and user resource limits. Also I'd
suggest setting memory overcommit to strict.

Our default behaviour is relaxed as it is usually the right thing for a
generic desktop box.

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans