    SubjectRe: [BUG] New Kernel Bugs
    > > FILE SYSTEMS=======================================================
    > >
    > > ext4: delalloc space accounting problem drops data
    > >
    > > Kernel: 2.6.24-rc1
    > No response from developers
    Actually, there has been a response (Eric asked in mailing list and
    created a bug and got answer to the mailing list):

    > > POSIX Access Control Lists cause bogus file system check errors
    > >
    > > Kernel:
    > Andreas did some work, seemed to lose interest.
    As I read the bug it seems that the cause was a filesystem with errors
    (which were in ACL's and thus kernel didn't boot only with ACL's
    enabled) and fsck fixed the problem... I would close this one as
    invalid (OK, I know the filesystem had to be corrupted somehow but
    unless this is at least occasionally reproducible, there's low chance of
    finding the bug).

    Jan Kara <>
    SuSE CR Labs