    SubjectRe: [ofa-general] Updated InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24
    No mention about the iwarp port space issue?

    Here is the status of the current proposed patch:

    - needs another round of changes based on Sean's feedback

    - Arkady raised issues about the pain this puts on admins

    - it forces services like nfs-rdma, which already separates the nfs-rdma
    server by port number, to needlessly use a separate subnet for the rdma

    I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

    Any ideas?