SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] [RFC: 2.6 patch] remove the USB_STORAGE_ONETOUCH driver
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Alan Stern wrote:

> You guys all sound confused about this. The original reason writing for
> the onetouch driver was because the button on this disk drive isn't an
> HID device! That is, the drive doesn't include any of the usual HID
> descriptors for the button and the button doesn't send HID-style
> reports.

The only reason I was talking about it in terms of being a HID device was
because Thorsten stated that usbhid driver gets bound to it.

Now that we know that Torsten was having different HW, my point is of
course invalid :)

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina