    SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] [RFC: 2.6 patch] remove the USB_STORAGE_ONETOUCH driver
    On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Alan Stern wrote:

    > You guys all sound confused about this. The original reason writing for
    > the onetouch driver was because the button on this disk drive isn't an
    > HID device! That is, the drive doesn't include any of the usual HID
    > descriptors for the button and the button doesn't send HID-style
    > reports.

    The only reason I was talking about it in terms of being a HID device was
    because Thorsten stated that usbhid driver gets bound to it.

    Now that we know that Torsten was having different HW, my point is of
    course invalid :)

    Thanks,

    --
    Jiri Kosina