SubjectRe: Is gcc thread-unsafe?
Linus Torvalds writes:

> So my basic worry about gcc is in fact none of the individual
> technical problems themselves - those can be fixed. No, the problem
> I've seen in gcc is that _some_ of the developers seem to be total
> d*ckheads when it comes to "language definition", and seem to think
> that it's more important to read the language spec like a lawyer
> than it is to solve actual user problems.

Well, yeah. I know what you mean. However, at this moment, some gcc
developers are trying really hard not to be total d*ckheads about this
issue, but get gcc fixed. Give us a chance.

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903