SubjectRe: Using -traditional in EXTRA_AFLAGS
Glauber de Oliveira Costa wrote:
> Guys,
>
> is there any particular reason we're using -traditional in
> EXTRA_AFLAGS in Makefiles?

What? Where? I thought I removed them all. Or is this from the x86_64
tree?

> I'd suggest just removing it, but obviously, there might well be
> people with good reasons for it to stay (The same effect of token
> pasting can be achieved in some ways, so if -traditional stays, that's
> not the greatest problem in the world... just that token pasting in
> asm files will diverge from the way in which we (-)traditionally do
> ;-) )
>
> So, does any one have a word on that?

Kill -traditional where ever it may be. You might need to fix up some
cruft in the process, but shouldn't be too hard.

  Last update: 2007-10-25 17:21    [W:0.068 / U:0.196 seconds]