SubjectRe: What still uses the block layer?
Date
On Sunday 14 October 2007 7:45:46 pm Luben Tuikov wrote:
> Matthew's expletive and extremely rude response really shows
> the general attitude of the linux-scsi people.

No, it doesn't. James Bottomley has been exceedingly polite and helpful, as
were several other people on the linux-scsi list when I asked them about this
stuff back in August.

Religion, politics, and anything remotely related to hotplug appear to be
topics to avoid in polite company if you want it to remain polite. (My
gripes with scsi mostly have to do with device enumeration. My attempts to
use sysfs also have to do with device enumeration. I've spotted a trend
here.)

Rob
- Ken Thompson.