    From: Roland Dreier <>
    Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:08:52 -0700

    > This will get the batch of changes queued up for the 2.6.24 merge
    > window (although I still have a few more things to merge later, once
    > Dave Miller's networking tree has landed too):

    Roland are you absolutely sure this won't create merge conflicts with
    my 8MB net-2.6 merge, inside of which there are many infiniband
    driver changes?

    I really wish you would submit your inifiniband work through normal
    network driver channels, such as Jeff Garzik. Jeff has been syncing
    on almost a daily basis with me so that I wouldn't have to worry about
    changes coming out of left field and adding additional merge issues
    for an already difficult merge.

    Even if you're confident there won't be merge issues, could you just
    wait for the net-2.6 stuff to go in first?

      Last update: 2007-10-12 03:19    [W:0.018 / U:4.624 seconds]