SubjectRe: Accelerated driver for linux 2.6
Trent Waddington wrote:
> On 1/9/07, Rok Markovic <kernel@kanardia.eu> wrote:
>> Oh, I am not sure if I can? .... but It is Marathon (2700G3) from intel
>> which has
>> core licenced from PowerVR.
>
> So I get this strange feeling that you're not going to be writing an
> open source accelerated driver?
>
> Trent

I want to write open source driver. BUT I don't know if i am allowed to
do this. Our company is small, just a few researchers, and most of software
written is published under GPL licence (not all, but that is firmware for uC),
all of the communication protocols are public and API is well documented,
because we all agreed that we are selling hardware not software.

Some lawyer should review licence, and then I could tell you more.

Rok

  Last update: 2007-01-09 09:29    [W:0.140 / U:0.476 seconds]