    SubjectRe: Free Linux Driver Development!
    >  > Like Jeff said, many of these are quite old.
    > OK, but why isn't your army of volunteers fixing them?

    One of the problems if lack of hardware. It's very hard to fix a
    prehistoric serial driver if you don't have an ISA bus box with the
    needed slot let alone the card.

    And why bother - its hardware that works on all the cases that matter

    > Device Class", but nothing happens when I plug it into my Linux box.
    > I assume the device class is specified as part of the USB spec...

    UVC is "interesting", in a bad kind of interesting sort of way. See however

      Last update: 2007-01-30 23:33    [W:0.019 / U:4.940 seconds]