    SubjectRe: [Ksummit-2006-discuss] 2007 Linux Kernel Summit
    > And since the cost of travel keeps being raised - in the past my tickets
    > to Brazil (To Curitiba which from either Zuerich or Frankfurt had exactly
    > same price) were typically 10-20% less than a ticket to the US west coast
    > and well below the cost of getting to Ottawa. Cost for food, a bus or
    > similar is often virtually free comparing to Cambridge.

    Ditto my experience because there are monopolies on most of the flight
    routes to Ottawa. Indeed if I remember the numbers on the ticket roughly
    right it wasn't much different to .AU and more than Bangalore.

    Alan

      Last update: 2007-01-26 14:39    [W:2.829 / U:0.156 seconds]