    SubjectRe: Reporting driver bugs.
    Nigel Cunningham wrote:
    > Hi everyone.
    >
    > I've been involved in a little discussion this morning about reporting
    > driver bugs. In the past, I've tended to point people directly to the
    > driver author, but I've learnt that the preferred thing is to get people
    > to open reports on bugzilla.kernel.org.
    >
    > I'm therefore writing to ask if those of you who help with triage could
    > point people there as well.

    Unfortunately there is no one right answer. Some driver maintainers
    don't see the bugzilla.kernel.org entry at all; others find it useful
    for tracking purposes.

    At the very least, one should make sure the driver author is always CC'd
    on initial bug reports.

    Jeff

      Last update: 2006-09-27 02:47    [W:0.021 / U:31.336 seconds]