    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] headergraphs - kernel header dependency visualizer
    On Wednesday 20 September 2006 16:02, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
    > On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 12:17:06PM -0600, Ray Lehtiniemi wrote:
    > > Greetings,
    > >
    > > I got interested in tracing kernel header file dependencies and wrote yet
    > > another Perl script to generate PostScript using graphviz. Folks
    > > interested in that sort of thing are invited to check out:
    > >
    > > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rayl/headergraphs/
    >
    > Hi Ray.
    >
    > Look nice.

    thanks :-)

    > My gsview (on my windoze box) did not recognize media size
    > so I had to manually adjust it afterwards.

    i have switched from postscript to png. png files seem to render a heck of a
    lot faster than postscript does. hopefully there's a good windows png viewer
    available...

    > Is it possible to make the images smaller so we could fit more
    > information in less space?

    i've made a few changes to increase the graph density, but it's still a little
    on the sparse side. please check the url above for updated readme and sample
    images.

    ray

      Last update: 2006-09-21 06:01    [W:0.026 / U:149.372 seconds]