SubjectRe: [RFC] OLPC tablet input driver, take three.
On 9/11/06, Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@aehallh.com> wrote:

> 4: Technical: I've not implemented the KCONFIG option for this driver
> yet, it's on my todo list, but for after we get the sample rate stuff
> figured out.
>

> That said, here the patch, it seems to work, and it's time to at least
> get into the OLPC kernel tree, if not mainline.

Zephaniah,

What are the chances that commodity hardware will have OLPC device
present? If there are none (or extremely slim) I think we'd better
wait for Kconfig option to be implemented before adding this to
mainline because psmouse is already too fat.

Otherwise it looks good.

--
Dmitry