    SubjectRe: Time to forbid non-subscribers from posting to the list?
    On 08 Aug 2006 13:23:50 +0200, Andi Kleen <ak@suse.de> wrote:
    > "Alexey Zaytsev" <alexey.zaytsev@gmail.com> writes:
    >
    > > Hello, list.
    > >
    > > What are the objections to makeing lkml and other lists at vget
    > > subscribers-only?
    >
    > You would make bug reports impossible from normal people who
    > don't want to subscribe fully. It would totally wreck the
    > development model.
    If they don't want to subscribe, they can just report to the list as
    usual, theyr mail will be only slightly delayed because of moderation.
    We could even use some sort of white lists, if a user's mail was once
    approved, all his further mail will be accepthed without moderation.

    > -Andi

      Last update: 2006-08-08 13:49    [W:4.265 / U:0.128 seconds]