AVENUE 12 RUE 47 ABIDJAN
DANANI REFUGEE
CAMP, ABIDJAN
REPUBLIC OF COTE-D'IVOIRE

Please contact us through this
our private EMAIL ADDRESS.( denisnmbeke_dcn@yahoo.fr )

Dear,

Good
Day and God bless as I introduce my self to you with all faith and hope
you will understand us and not to betray us at the end.

I have the
intention to introduces myself to you My name is DENIS the only son and
my sister's name is CLARA NMBEKE the only daughter, We are the children
of late CHIEF BENSON NMBEKE. I am 19 Years old, our father died about 2
years ago on the 5th of April 2004, in a gold mine in MENDE, Republic
of Serria Leone . He was into legal gold mining, he has succeeded in
saving $18 millions dollars (eighteen million U.S. Dollars) during his
Business on Gold, before he went on a trip to Republic of Cote D'
Ivoire near by country to our country to save his money for security
reasons because of the political problem in our country unfortunately
he is dead and I will not want the money to be kept like that without
any investment purpose, so I am contacting you with full trust that you
will not let us down .

We need help from you to help us transfer this
money to your country for investment and who will be sincere to invert
us to his country with out cheating us or doing bad to us on my arrival
with my sister, I'm willing to give you 20% of the money after the
transfer of the money
and 5% extra for any expense you incurs in this
transaction, please mail us immediately urgent to know your stands
before looking else where you're the first person we are contacting and
also send your phone number as soon as possible to enable us to beat
the said time.

Now permit us to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you
honestly help us as your own person?

2. Can we completely trust you?

3. Hope our percentage offer is good accepted by you?

Please, Treat
this email confidential and get back to us as soon as possible.

Yours
Sincerely,

Denis and Clara Nmbeke

  Last update: 2006-08-29 12:47    [W:0.027 / U:1.072 seconds]