SubjectRE: Generic Disk Driver in Linux

--- Arjan van de Ven <arjan@infradead.org> wrote:

> > > there are only so many different ways to describe raid0.
> > > And those companies aren't going to keep changing that "just because",
> > > changing costs them money, so there is an incentive for them to keep it
> > > as is
> >
> > Bottom line is - today there is lack of support for it,
>
> can you name one?
> (so far all you did was claim this but not name even one)

Here is a good support status
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Hardware/sata.html
you can start with those who has proprietary binary only drivers.

I should admit though, that dmraid support has improved lately. For instance,
they recently added Adaptec support, which has not been there before.

  Last update: 2006-08-25 18:53    [W:0.092 / U:0.072 seconds]