SubjectRe: rtmutex assert failure (was [Patch] restore the RCU callback...)
From
On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 06:37:22PM -0700, Bill Huey wrote:
> I'll come up with a patch tomorrow to try and get a clean stack trace. I've
> made some change to the bug dump output to make it more preemption aware,
> but, as you can, some tweeking is needed.

I turned off the tracing in the latency tracking stuff and a relatively
small patch is here against -rt8:

http://mmlinux.sourceforge.net/public/against-2.6.17-rt8-0.diff

This might help with the stack trace. The stack trace being kind of clobbered is a
different issue entirely. I don't know since I can't replicate your problem over here.
I'm going to start looking over the rt mutex more carefully and see what case might
make this assert trigger. I'll try and deal with this one and a time.

I'm new at this bug fixing thing so give me a bit of time. Apparently Ingo's on
long vacation.

bill

  Last update: 2006-08-23 01:23    [W:1.624 / U:0.052 seconds]