SubjectMUTUAL TRUST

MUTUAL TRUST

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED

I am very sure that this mail will bring lots of surprises and curiosity to you since there was no previous correspondence before now between us.

I am a widow of one of the top rulers in Chechnya, My husband died along side with the Chenchan president who was killed in a bomb attack early this year in a parade ground.

My husband told me before his death that he has a credit of $45M USD which he deposited overseas and handed to me all the documents which my lawyer has confirmed with the authority concerned.

Right now I am looking for an Investor who will help me to invest the total sum in the west and after which I will relocate to your country.

The security situation in Chechnya does not warrant me to do much from

here,therefore I have designated my family lawyers who will co ordinate

every aspect of the fund transfer and the investment with your

assistance.

I am ready to concede up to 25% of the funds to you as your share if

you will help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which has a stable economy.

Upon receipt of your acceptance letter to my private mail box quoted

below,I will introduce you to my family lawyer for details on

how the transfer can be done in the shortest possible time.

NOTE: The main assistant is after the money has been transfered into

your personal/company account,you are going to assist us in investing the money in your country and supervise the total investment over there.

For security reasons all other information will reach you through my

direct email:mrssuzzan_555@yahoo.com

Awaiting your Urgent response via my direct email

address.

Regards,

Mrs.Suzzan Sainovic

mrssuzzan_555@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2006-08-20 19:33    [W:0.018 / U:0.952 seconds]