Subjectperspective business
Hi Linux-kernel!!
Important international company looks for employees to cover jobs of half time in AU.

The search aims at responsible, dynamic and honest people, Ages between 18 and 50 years old, with desires to work in equipment and relation of dependency. That time was signed contract by a month of test, so if your performance is correct and effective in our company we will provide new contract and also possibility of other career in our company.
The vacancies are for covering jobs of part time 1 to 4 hours a day.

The offered weekly wage is between € 300-1200.

Handling of PC, Knowledge of Microsoft office, Internet Explorer, msn or icq. (No excluding).

If you wish to enter the process of selection write to our RRHH area.
mail to:

The answers you would be accepted until day 10 of August of the 2006.

Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:23:52 +0800