SubjectRe: + espfix-code-cleanup.patch added to -mm tree

Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> Only problem I have with this is we lose the original fault info from
> the iret. So we have no real way of knowing whether it was #GP, #NP, #SF
> or whatever, and no record of the offending iret's address.
Thanks for the precise explanation.
There was also a problem with me reading the Intel's manual:
it uses Pop() in their pseudo-code, and it Pop()'s the values
*before* checking them. The description of the Pop() is very
Pop() removes the value from the top of the stack and returns it.
What "removes" means here is unclear. Whether it adjusts a stack
pointer, is unclear. Since it is Pop(), I was assuming "removes"
means it also adjusts the stack pointer, but now I see it was a
wrong guess.