    SubjectRe: R: How to avoid serial port buffer overruns?
    On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 20:01 +0100, Russell King wrote:
    > What problem are we talking about here again? Sorry, I've completely
    > lost track and this particular thread of 26 messages is soo convoluted
    > and too much to re-read.

    I thought I might have been seeing the same problem as the OP, but I've
    found it's a separate issue. I'll start a new thread.

    The original poster in this thread was just wondering how to reduce the
    number of serial overruns at baud rates over 19200.

    > Since you only appear to be the messenger, wouldn't it be far better
    > to get the person with the problem to report and respond rather than
    > sitting in the middle?

    Sorry, it took me a while but I have access to the machine with the
    problem now.

      Last update: 2006-08-18 21:13    [W:0.019 / U:5.732 seconds]