    Subjectreptilian life
    Date
    A MASSIVE PR CAMPAIGN IS SET for Friday August 18, 2006 !!

    Company: China Datacom Corporation
    Ticker: CdPn
    Current_Price: $0.35
    3-5 Day Estimate: $1.50
    Buy: "Str0ng"

    TOMMOROW EXPECT A EXPLOSION IN PRICE!

    Rader this one rumors of upcoming big news is making this one watched
    throughout brokerage houses everywhere. China Datacom is just getting off
    the ground and trading is about to explode. Get in on China Datacom before
    its .75 or better. We put this on our radars as 10/10 and predict profits
    of 200-300percent by end of the MONTH!

    BREAKING NEWS: China Datacom Corporation Announces Business Acquisition
    in China (August 11, 2006 - 9:30 AM EDT)

    * China Datacom Corporation today announced that Cdpn had entered Plan
    of Exchange with Supremacy International Limited ('Supremacy'), a
    corporation incorporated in British Virgin Island. Pursuant to this
    agreement, China Datacom would acquire 100percent interest of Supremacy,
    such that Supremacy will become a wholly owned subsidiary of China Datacom.

    This is going to be the FIRST BIG WAVE for this company. We strongly
    beleive this is your chance to get in at .35 and watch it shoot into
    the d0||ar range by the end of the month! Our picks this week netted
    our newsletter subscribers 400percent profits. Don't let this one
    slide, read the releases, and get on Cdpn first thing Friday morning.
    Good Luck and Trade at the Top!

      Last update: 2006-08-18 18:21    [W:0.043 / U:30.640 seconds]