    SubjectYou are now subscribed to the HBGUSA-AUDIOBOOKS list
    Here you can check out updates
    about our audio books, see what contests we're running, and get
    information about exciting events coming up. Thanks for hanging out
    with us. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

    If you have feedback about the AudioBookLovers site, please send e-mail
    to: <hbgusamh@timeinc.net>

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

    You have received this e-mail because you are a Hachette Book Group USA
    Audiobooks newsletter subscriber. To unsubscribe from this newsletter,
    please send a blank e-mail to:

    Please make sure that you are sending the signoff request from the
    *same* e-mail address <linux-kernel@VGER.KERNEL.ORG> that you originally
    subscribed from.

    Important: You cannot sign off from HBGUSA-AUDIOBOOKS by replying to this
    message. Please follow the instructions above. E-mail about unresolved
    list problems can be sent to <hbgusamh@timeinc.net>.

    PRIVACY POLICY:

    Please read our Privacy Policy, or copy and paste this link into your
    browser:

    http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/legal/index.html

    FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

    Hachette Book Group USA
    Customer Service
    3 Center Plaza
    Boston, MA 02108-2084

    TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER:

    Send a blank e-mail to hbgusa-audiobooks-subscribe-request@timeinc.net

    Previous issues of this list are saved as files. You can
    get a list of available files by sending mail to
    LISTSERV@LS.TIMEINC.NET with "INDEX HBGUSA-AUDIOBOOKS" in the body
    of the message. You can then order these files with a
    "GET HBGUSA-AUDIOBOOKS LOGxxxx" command.

      Last update: 2006-08-17 16:23    [W:0.055 / U:57.720 seconds]