SubjectContact my secretary
Date
Dear Friend,
I am happy to inform you about my success in
getting those funds transferred under the co
operation of a new partner from Korea. Presently
I'm in Korea for investment projects with my own
share . meanwhile,I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it later
failed us some how .

Contact my secretary,Mrpeter contact him on his
email address(peter_okey2006yahoo.ca) ask him to
send you the total amount of $800, 000.00 which
I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very much. so feel alright and get in touched
with my secretary and convince him where to send
the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it
so that we can share the tremendious atmospheric
nature of success together after all. For this
moment, I am very busy here in Korea because of
the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, I had
forwarded instruction to My secretary on your
behalf to receive the money, so you should to
get in touch with Mr peter he will send the
amount to you as get in touch with him
Yours sincerely
frank samuel