SubjectProblem reaching Intel's mail servers
Hi there!

I've been having trouble sending any mail to intel, and as there's a bit
of catch-22 trying to inform them of this, I'll send a mail here and
hope you'll see it.

All my mail sent to you fail because of a timeout connecting to your
server. The problem seems to be mga11.intel.com, which happens to be the
first choice when my outgoing mail server has finished sorting. As to
why my MTA doesn't move on to the next one, I do not know. But having a
MX entry to a machine that drops everything probably isn't a good idea
in the long run anyway...

Rgds
Pierre

  Last update: 2006-08-13 21:49    [W:0.033 / U:1.272 seconds]