SubjectLegal Research, Drafting & Allied Services
Date
Hi,

We are a professional legal organization (http://www.EconomicalServices.com) based in New Delhi, India, and would like to
offer our services for your legal research & writing requirements. Having a large pool of qualified lawyers with extensive
experience and expertise in handling legal assignments, we can work on the law of most countries, including the US, UK,
Canada, Australia etc. We cater to both solo lawyers as well as law firms.

The proper budgeting of an attorney's time can be a substantial factor in maintaining a successful legal practice.
Outsourcing your legal requirements can give you what you need most - time. Whether it is a minor research project, cite
checking an adversary's brief, or if you simply just don't have the resources, we are here to assist you. We will
investigate the latest case law, statutes, administrative pronouncements and rulings, law review articles, and many other
sources to find the information you need. In addition, we handle Federal Tax matters, Federal document location, and
extensive searching of secondary sources. A few members of our team have been specially trained by US attorneys for
handling legal assignments.

Research is done using both online and offline research tools.

India, as you may already be aware, is one of the most preferred outsourcing destinations for high-quality, low cost work,
with excellent delivery schedules. Many lawyers and law firms are now outsourcing their legal research/writing assignments
to India. Not only do they achieve substantial cost savings, the availability of a large number of professionally trained
lawyers also ensures high quality of work. We can serve you efficiently and cost effectively, and deliver as per your
customized needs.

We are one of the leading Indian organizations in our field, and serve many international organizations. For accomplishing
jobs with us, a team of highly trained and dedicated lawyers work at our state-of-the-art facilities. We understand the
basic international business processes and ensure that all projects undertaken by us are completed within the stipulated
time period with complete confidentiality, accuracy, and quality.

Our legal services are priced nominally between US$ 20 to US$ 25 per hour, depending upon the nature of work. Details of
the assignment can be sent to us via email, or via courier. We shall return the completed report to you within 72 hours, or
earlier if you require. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our services that we offer a `no-deposit'
policy. Entire payment can be made after receiving satisfactory delivery of service.

If you are interested in cutting your current costs to at least one-eighth, increasing your productivity without
compromising on the quality and turn-around time, then please do get back to us. We can help you maximize your time and
enhance your law practice.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Dhiraj Aggarwal
E-mail: info@EconomicalServices.com

This email has been sent expecting the information to be of use and benefit to you. In case you do not wish to receive
further offers from us, please send us an email with `REMOVE + your email address' in the subject line and we will remove
your email address from our database. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Disclaimer: We are an internet-based legal research organization. We only conduct legal research and do not provide any
kind of legal advice, opinion or recommendation. While we have taken every effort to make the information on this site
up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate or up-to-date. You are requested not to act upon the
information on this site without obtaining professional counsel from an attorney. Any disputes arising out of or related to
accessing of this site will be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India. You agree that any lawsuit arising
out of or relating to the use of this site shall be filed exclusively in the courts located within New Delhi, India, and
you hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts situated within New Delhi, for the purposes of litigating
any such lawsuit.

The services of EconomicalServices.com are only intended for those jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. This
communication does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or
solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such a solicitation.

  Last update: 2006-07-23 11:03    [W:0.019 / U:0.508 seconds]