    SubjectPersonaL Regards [INQUIRY NEEDED]
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

    Top of the day to you. I am Mr. Hung Chan{PESIDENT/CEO}. We are a
    group of business men who deal on Textile materials and we export it
    into the Canada/America and Europe. We will want to solicit for your
    assistance to help collect Funds that is due for Remittion to us for
    the supplies of Textile materials to our potential customers in both
    Canada/America and Europe.

    As well as making payments through you to
    us and earn 10% of every payment that is made through you to the
    company.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity
    to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
    Representative.

    Lastly' you have to be an honest and trust
    worthy person, as more payments will be made through you in the course
    of this transaction. And if you know you can be of a great assistance
    in rendering such service to us. And Please' if you know you can be of
    a great assistance in rendering such service to us, Kindly'send to the
    procurement officer Via E-mail Below, by filling this form.

    1.Full
    2.Residential Address...
    3.Zip code/State......
    4.