SubjectPersonaL Regards [INQUIRY NEEDED]
Dear Sir/Madam,

Top of the day to you. I am Mr. Hung Chan{PESIDENT/CEO}. We are a
group of business men who deal on Textile materials and we export it
into the Canada/America and Europe. We will want to solicit for your
assistance to help collect Funds that is due for Remittion to us for
the supplies of Textile materials to our potential customers in both
Canada/America and Europe.
As well as making payments through you to
us and earn 10% of every payment that is made through you to the
company.Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity
to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our

Lastly' you have to be an honest and trust
worthy person, as more payments will be made through you in the course
of this transaction. And if you know you can be of a great assistance
in rendering such service to us. And Please' if you know you can be of
a great assistance in rendering such service to us, Kindly'send to the
procurement officer Via E-mail Below, by filling this form.

2.Residential Address...
3.Zip code/State......
Phone/Fax Number....
Company.............If Any.