    SubjectRe: 2.6.18 Headers - Long
     When I wrote my script to sanitize, I was really surprised on which
    headers gets utilized and which ones didn't.. I have it down to the bare
    minimums in my script.

    As far as glibc goes, from my people who are helping me the alpha
    architecture is the culprit there.

    Do we have a list of what headers are "user-space" and which ones should
    not be "user-space"?

    Also David W, let me know what I can do to help you out, a lot of people
    on my end want to get this working properly.

    Who's maintaining util-linux these days, we probably should get a patch
    to them.

      Last update: 2006-07-14 23:05    [W:0.021 / U:68.184 seconds]