    SubjectRe: [patch] let CONFIG_SECCOMP default to n
    On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:02:36PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
    > And it was you who said just a few days ago [1]:
    >
    > <-- snip -->

    > If I've to keep reading these threads about CONFIG_SECCOMP every few
    > months then set it to N (even if I disagree with that setting). Like
    > Alan said, what really matters is what distro will choose in their
    > config, not the default (and I doubt fedora ships with cifs=Y like the
    > default where only the required stuff is set to Y, please focus on the
    > big stuff first ;).
    >
    > <-- snip -->

    The above was in the context of the mainline kernel in case you didn't
    notice (when I wrote the above I expected fedora to set it to Y even if
    the main kernel was set to N, imagine how way off I was when I wrote the
    above ;).

      Last update: 2006-07-11 18:19    [W:0.021 / U:32.816 seconds]