SubjectAMD AM2 Sempron vs. Athlon - Confused
I'm confused and I thought if anyone would know it would be people here.

So - in the AM2 world, what's the difference between Sempron and Athlon
processors? I look at the specs and they look really similar. Pricing is
even weirder with lower spec Semprons costing more than higher spec Athlons?

And - can Linux kernels run on these new processors and motherboards or
is this just too new to mess with?

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans