SubjectRe: Driver model ISA bus
Greg KH wrote:

> Sorry for the delay. It looks great to me so I've added it to my
> tree and will push it upstream when I can.

Okay, lovely, thanks.

Takashi: I'll be converting ALSA ISA drivers over to this now. What I'd
in fact would like to do is do that one driver at a time. I have a
metric buttload of these old ISA soundcards and believe it would be a
nice opportunity to actually test these old drivers (and possibly do
some cleanups) as I go along. Would you mind that?

If you'd rather the isa_bus thing was one discrete change, that's also
okay though. I'd then just do that as a somewhat mechanical change and
then revisit those drivers at some later time for additional testing
and/or cleanup.

In either case, I'll ofcourse not submit anything untill this thing has
made -mm.

Rene.

  Last update: 2006-06-18 20:53    [W:0.056 / U:0.088 seconds]