    SubjectRe: New VID/PID combos for airprime driver and WWAN support
    Greg KH wrote:
    > You can just send me patches with the new device ids, in the format
    > described in Documentation/SubmittingPatches, and that will get the new
    > devices supported properly.
    > I also have a few questions as to the speed of the current driver (it
    > sucks). I have a patch that was posted to the linux-usb-devel mailing
    > list to improve this, but it's only working for about half of the users.
    > Are there differences with the different airprime devices that we should
    > be aware of?
    > Anything else that you feel that would help make the driver better would
    > be greatly appreciated.

    Details on how to get to get stuff like signal strength (while
    connected), text messaging, and so on would be nice. I presume they're
    available through the other two USB endpoints somehow...

    But good basic data throughput is the priority, of course.

    (MC5720 user)

      Last update: 2006-06-15 02:53    [W:0.022 / U:10.368 seconds]