    SubjectRe: 2.6.18 -mm merge plans
    > ecryptfs-crypto-functions.patch
    > ecryptfs-debug-functions.patch
    > ecryptfs-alpha-build-fix.patch
    > ecryptfs-convert-assert-to-bug_on.patch
    > ecryptfs-remove-unnecessary-null-checks.patch
    > ecryptfs-rewrite-ecryptfs_fsync.patch
    > ecryptfs-overhaul-file-locking.patch
    > Christoph has half-reviewed this and all the issues arising from that
    > have, I believe, been addressed. With the exception of the "we should
    > have a generic stacking layer" issue. Which is true. Michael's take is
    > "yes, but that's not my job". Which also is true.

    It's far from ready. There's various things that simply can't be done
    properly in a lowlevel fs or abosulutely shouldn't. And I think a few
    uniqueue gems in there. Most urgent thing of course is that we somehow
    need to deal with the idiocy of the nameidata passed into most namespace

      Last update: 2006-06-10 12:26    [W:0.020 / U:0.952 seconds]