    Subjectprintk's - i dont want any limit howto?
    I have a driver full of printks. i am trying to understand the way
    the driver functions using printks

    So, i have a situation where i want all the printk's to be printed
    come whatever.

    I dont want any rate limiting or anything else that prevents from
    my printks from appearing on the screen or dmesg.

    Its really confusing when only one of your printks appear and some
    just dont appear even though you expect them to appear.

    Is there any way to make all the printks to appear come what may?.
    If so, how do i do it?.

    Went through the printk.c am not sure setting the
    printk_ratelimit_jiffies = 0 and printk_ratelimit_burst= 1000 will do?

    am not sure if printk_ratelimit_jiffies = 0 is valid.

    please advice.

      Last update: 2006-06-01 09:27    [W:0.020 / U:5.680 seconds]