SubjectRe: 2.6.17-rc5-mm1
Martin J. Bligh wrote:
> Andrew Morton wrote:

>>> runalltests on LTP

Ok, I think this could well be the same problem I got half way through
tracking last time round. We are still handing off threads with
non-initialised stacks.

APW: schedule: ffffffff805f0cd8 bad rsp flags=00000000
Kernel panic - not syncing: BAD STACK POINTER

Interestingly this has remained unchanged for dispite the major churn
-mm takes so this could well be the underlying issue as we almost always
blow up randomly when we do this, in a mess with no stack to work with.

Last time I tried to split search -mm1 and she was being a hideous pig,
I just couldn't get any bit of it to compile without the rest. Will try
and track this down with the new -mm.

-apw

  Last update: 2006-06-01 18:37    [W:0.227 / U:0.196 seconds]