    SubjectRe: Linux
    On 21 May 2006, Chris Wright announced:
    > Harald Welte:
    > Fix udev device creation

    As an aside, patches Cc:ed to stable that concern only a few specific
    drivers should probably mention the driver in the short changelog;
    e.g. this is specific to cm4000_cs.

    (Anyone who really cares about system stability and isn't running a
    distro kernel should probably be checking things at the review phase
    anyway, so this is rather pedantic of me and may not actually affect
    anyone. As a mere user I'm very impressed with the -stable process; many
    other projects could do with something like it.)

    `On a scale of 1-10, X's "brokenness rating" is 1.1, but that's only
    because bringing Windows into the picture rescaled "brokenness" by
    a factor of 10.' --- Peter da Silva

      Last update: 2006-05-21 02:37    [W:0.022 / U:3.180 seconds]