SubjectRe: C++ pushback
> >Calling a C function is simple and explicit -- a quick glance over
> >the code is enough to tell what gets called.
> >
> No, you need to check all the functions it calls as well.

Yes, but if it calls none (or calls basic functions I already know),
it's immediately visible without having to circumnavigate the globe
to find declarations of all sub-objects :)

Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
Homo homini lupus, frater fratri lupior, bohemus bohemo lupissimus.