    SubjectRe: C++ pushback
    > >Calling a C function is simple and explicit -- a quick glance over
    > >the code is enough to tell what gets called.
    > >
    > No, you need to check all the functions it calls as well.

    Yes, but if it calls none (or calls basic functions I already know),
    it's immediately visible without having to circumnavigate the globe
    to find declarations of all sub-objects :)

    Have a nice fortnight
    Martin `MJ' Mares <>
    Homo homini lupus, frater fratri lupior, bohemus bohemo lupissimus.

      Last update: 2006-04-25 11:07    [W:0.032 / U:1.128 seconds]