SubjectAttempt to contact -- HPA
Time-Sensitive Information:

RE: Your Home

I hope this email finds you well, we are following up with you because things have changed very recently and we think there is a great opportunity you should hear about.

However, before we can pre-Approve you for this amazing new low-fixed-rate program, we just need for you to take a moment to confirm/update any information as needed.

Once recieving your Private Confirmation you will be contacted within a few business days to discuss this Unique Situation further.

Secure Application

http://www.a89e.com

Have A Great Day

-Team Leader
Excellence Program

--
You are recieving this because you or someone you know sent a request via a partner website.
If you feel you recieved this based on an error or did not request we sincerely

  Last update: 2006-04-18 06:34    [W:0.035 / U:0.160 seconds]