    SubjectRe: [openib-general] Re: TSO and IPoIB performance degradation
        David> I wish you had started the thread by mentioning this
    David> specific patch, we wasted an enormous amount of precious
    David> developer time speculating and asking for arbitrary tests
    David> to be run in order to narrow down the problem, yet you knew
    David> the specific change that introduced the performance
    David> regression already...

    Sorry, you're right. I was a little confused because I had a memory of
    Michael's original email ( quoting a
    changelog entry, but looking back at the message, it was quoting
    something completely different and misleading.

    I think the most interesting email in the old thread is
    which shows that reverting 314324121 (the "stretch ACK performance
    killer" fix) gives ~400 Mbit/sec in extra IPoIB performance.

    - R.

      Last update: 2006-03-08 02:37    [W:0.037 / U:1.996 seconds]