SubjectPossible breakage in 2.6.16?
Greetings;

Always curious as to what sort of information can be extracted from the
tools linux gives us, I've discovered that netstat, from the

net-tools-1.60-25.1 rpm

no longer functions for anything as even a 'netstat --version' takes the
curser to the upper left corner of the screen and hangs till ctl+c'd.

The only evidence of its execution is a steady, about 2 per second,
increase in the number of processes running as reported by gkrellm, all
of which go away when I ctl+c netstat itself.

I'm running 2.6.16 self configured here.

Is this a known problem because my net-tools rpm is old? Or because
2.6.16 broke it?

--
Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules. I do use spamassassin too. :-)

  Last update: 2006-03-28 19:46    [W:0.055 / U:3.796 seconds]