SubjectAdd a field to task_struct
I need to add a field to task_struct and assign its value when i
create a new task using the sys_clone system call. I have changed the
do_fork method for that but i want to know how can i provide value for
the new field that i added, my idea is that i need to change the
system call to support more parameters.

It is currently using _syscall2 or _syscall5. I want it to be able to
support _syscall3 with two arguements being flags and child stack and
third arguement being the value for the field i added to task_struct.

Can someone help me with that.

-Amit

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans