    SubjectAdd a field to task_struct
    I need to add a field to task_struct and assign its value when i
    create a new task using the sys_clone system call. I have changed the
    do_fork method for that but i want to know how can i provide value for
    the new field that i added, my idea is that i need to change the
    system call to support more parameters.

    It is currently using _syscall2 or _syscall5. I want it to be able to
    support _syscall3 with two arguements being flags and child stack and
    third arguement being the value for the field i added to task_struct.

    Can someone help me with that.

    -Amit

      Last update: 2006-03-24 22:19    [W:0.022 / U:0.276 seconds]