SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] linux-libc-headers dead
    Hi Mariusz :)

* Mariusz Mazur <mmazur@kernel.pl> dixit:
> I stopped having both the time and the will for such commitments a
> couple of months ago.

I understand. And it's a pity, because LLH is very useful, and
you did a GREAT job with it.

> Oh, and women don't fall for the "I hack kernel stuff" line. I was lied to.

Yes... XDDD

Well, I can volunteer to test LLH and contribute a bit, fixing
things I can fix, but IMHO this kind of work should be done by the
kernel itself: it should provide both user-space and kernel-space
headers (yes, I know, "don't-include-kernel-headers-in-userspace".
Tell that to iproute2, iptables, etc...).

Thanks a lot for your work, your effort and your interest in this
problem. You have done a lot for the linux community (at least,
you've done a lot for me).

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado