    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] linux-libc-headers dead
    Date
    Hi,
    Salı 14 Mart 2006 17:19 tarihinde şunları yazmıştınız:
    > LLH hasn't seen a new release for a lot more than six months now and up
    > until today I hoped to get back on track with new releases. But I've just
    > spent some time doing a 2.6.14 update, and it came back to me, that I'd
    > have to spend up to 10 hours just to get a basic 2.6.14.0 ready. And
    > there'd still be 2.6.15 waiting, 2.6.16 just around the corner plus sorting
    > through all the bug reports that came in during those months and all the
    > internal rearranging I either had planned or that's being forced by new
    > kernel releases (eg. addition of asm-powerpc).

    Thank you for all your work, its greatly appreciated. I think its time to fix
    public kernel headers so they can be included in userspace oh well I
    hear "Don't include kernel headers in userspace" flames already but some
    things are impossible without including kernel headers ( ide/v4l etc comes to
    mind ).

    Regards,
    ismail

    --
    An eye for eye will make the whole world blind -- Gandhi

      Last update: 2006-03-14 16:33    [W:0.023 / U:0.484 seconds]