On 02/09/06 05:13:08PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> "Jim Crilly" <> wrote:
> > > Just read my comments on the Debian bug tracking system
> > >
> > > Jörg
> >
> > To which bugs are you referring? Looking at the bugs for the cdrtools
> > package, I only see 1 functionality bug. All of the rest are policy
> > violations, copyright updates, translation updates, etc. And ironically
> > in that 1 real bug the entire thread degenerated into you pointing
> > fingers and slinging mud at the Linux kernel maintainers again, just
> > like this one.
> It's not me who proablty did delete unwanted information on
> A few weeks ago, there have been aprox. 100 "bug" entries.
> Jörg

Nevermind, I found them. They're rightfully attributed to the cdrecord
binary package and not the cdrtools source package. So far I've looked
through two dozen or so bugs and found only like 3 comments from you,
1 was telling someone that they had a hardware problem and the others
were finger pointing at the Linux kernel devs.