    On 02/09/06 05:13:08PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
    > "Jim Crilly" <jim@why.dont.jablowme.net> wrote:
    >
    > > > Just read my comments on the Debian bug tracking system
    > > >
    > > > Jörg
    > >
    > > To which bugs are you referring? Looking at the bugs for the cdrtools
    > > package, I only see 1 functionality bug. All of the rest are policy
    > > violations, copyright updates, translation updates, etc. And ironically
    > > in that 1 real bug the entire thread degenerated into you pointing
    > > fingers and slinging mud at the Linux kernel maintainers again, just
    > > like this one.
    >
    > It's not me who proablty did delete unwanted information on Debian.org.....
    >
    > A few weeks ago, there have been aprox. 100 "bug" entries.
    >
    > Jörg

    Nevermind, I found them. They're rightfully attributed to the cdrecord
    binary package and not the cdrtools source package. So far I've looked
    through two dozen or so bugs and found only like 3 comments from you,
    1 was telling someone that they had a hardware problem and the others
    were finger pointing at the Linux kernel devs.

    Jim.

      Last update: 2006-02-09 17:33    [W:0.022 / U:93.124 seconds]