SubjectKernel Summit 2006 planning kickoff
Hi all,

It's February, and it's time to start planning for the 2006
Kernel Summit. As before, it will be held in Ottawa right before OLS,
on Monday and Tuesday, on July 17th and 18th.

The program committee this year will be composed by the
following people, and you can send mail to them at the e-mail address
ksummit-2006-pc@thunk.org:

James Bottomley
Jonathon Corbet
Gerrit Huizenga
Dave Jones
Andi Kleen
Greg Kroah-Hartman
Matthew Mackall
David Miller
Andrew Morton
Theodore Ts'o

Please give these people thanks for agreeing to volunteer for this very
important task.

which is a public list open to all to join. In order to give people a
chance to join the list before discussion opens, I will wait 24 hours
before opening up the list. The topics for that list will include:

* What went right last year; suggestions on what we could do
better this year
* What topics do you believe are important for us to include
this year.

Finally, if you have anybody in mind that you think the progam
committee should definitely keep in mind as someone we should
consider inviting to the kernel summit, please send a note to the
program committee mailing list, or to me directly.

Many thanks!!

- Ted

  Last update: 2006-02-22 05:46    [W:0.034 / U:1.060 seconds]